Friday, February 27, 2009

New Family Pictures

Here are finally some updated pictures of the kids, including Sumner!






4 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Hey Rach! Those are SO Cute! I still have a picture of Mattie eating ice cream when she was only a few months old! How fast time flies. I can't believe you have 7! That is awesome! :) I hope all is going well for you!
Sherri

Ty Lyman said...

I see how your are, you don't want me at your family again huh? :) I easily could pull this off. With no hands or arms in the pics LOL They are pretty cute, but I actually think that it's the people in them that make them way cute. Congrats by the way.

Marley Family said...

Wow! Your kids are getting so big! It's so good to see you guys so happy. It seems like yesterday you and Rex were living in Medford as newlyweds and now you have 7 kids! Your welcome to look at my blog at www.laneandserena.blogspot.com

Radkes said...

Thanks guys! And thanks for your blog info, Serena!